Author Topic: After refuelling clears payload fields  (Read 3382 times)

bradimarte

After refuelling clears payload fields
« on: July 03, 2020, 03:19:29 pm »
Hi Umberto,
I use last version GSX2 upgraded with P3Dv4 and I have found a possible issue:
if I select first "request refueling" and after "request boarding" all is OK, but if I select directly "request boarding", after the automatic refueling and after the boarding pax the payload is always clear.
All this if is setted  "Assistance service Auto Mode" in GSX, instead if it is not setted all is always OK.

cheers
Rudy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: After refuelling clears payload fields
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 03:20:20 pm »
- Which airplane you used ?

- The precise, exact, sequence of operations you did, please.

bradimarte

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 01:21:22 pm »
Hi Umberto,
with the flag "Assistance service Auto Mode" setted, I select "request boarding" next I input the numer
of boarding pax. At this point come in the truck for refueling and bus for pax, when is all finished I check the
payload and it is always empty.

cheers
Rudy

bradimarte

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 01:23:01 pm »
I forget to inform you that this issue is for any type of plane (carenado, alabeo, etc...) jet or propeller...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 10:44:15 pm »
Since none of these airplanes are supported by GSX, I assume you made their GSX profiles yourself, are all correct, including the option to use or not the default Fuel page ? Have you see a request how much fuel to load when the fuel truck approached ?

bradimarte

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2020, 08:05:14 am »
I attached the setting of the plane (the same for all my planes) and of gsx.
When the fuel truck is come in, i do not select any value from the gsx menu and always it refuel at the maximun value of tank.

bye

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2020, 09:48:30 pm »
When the fuel truck is come in, i do not select any value from the gsx menu and always it refuel at the maximun value of tank.

I think that's exactly what is supposed to do. All menus in GSX have a timeout, which of course is intentional ( so you can use it "hand-off" ), if you don't select anything, GSX will chose a "default choice" for that menu, and I think the default timeout choice for the fuel menu, is to refill 100%.

bradimarte

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2020, 09:31:43 am »
sorry but i always select a refuel menu and select the quantity for refil it, but my problem is because after refueling the payload is always empty if i select directly "request boarding" menu

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2020, 09:37:03 am »
sorry but i always select a refuel menu and select the quantity for refil it, but my problem is because after refueling the payload is always empty if i select directly "request boarding" menu

That's because the Aerosoft Airbus controls GSX by itself, so you must use it in the proper way. Refer to Aerosoft support to know exactly how to use it with GSX

bradimarte

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2020, 08:07:05 am »
but as i said some messages before i have the same issue with many other planes (like carenado, alabeo, etc...)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2020, 11:10:51 pm »
but as i said some messages before i have the same issue with many other planes (like carenado, alabeo, etc...)

You said "the payload is empty". Do you really mean the payload, or you wanted to say the Fuel ? GSX won't ever change the payload by itself.

bradimarte

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 05:59:10 pm »
I descript the exactly sequence of procedure in this case with the plane ALABEO C310:
- open the fuel and payload menu
- set any value into some payloads (pilot and some pax)
- using gsx menu select "boarding passenger" and wait
- come the fuel truck and i select any fuel value
- come the two different buses for crew and pax
- terminated all the procedure i go another time in the payload and fuel of p3d menu and all the payload are 0
I attached before and after boarding of payload and fuel images
bye

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2020, 10:28:11 pm »
I can only confirm GSX will never change the airplane payload. ONLY the Fuel.

Could be you are using some 3rd party add-on which reads what GSX is doing, and is simulating a progressive loading of passenger/cargo ? It's possible the airplane itself is doing this, because we published ways for airplane developers to interact with GSX and act on their own simulation.