Author Topic: GSX Pushback with Posky 747-400  (Read 2616 times)

dotdog@sbcglobal.net

GSX Pushback with Posky 747-400
« on: June 29, 2020, 05:29:26 pm »
I am having an issue with the nose wheel not turning during pushback. Wondering if this is just a posky issue or is there something that a fix in GSX would do.  Just wondering on thoughts. Description- when pushing back the pushback car is ok but when going left or right the front wheel does not turn with the pushback vehicle. I hope this helps

Thanks
Keith Hall

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX Pushback with Posky 747-400
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 10:50:31 pm »
The landing gear animation on the Project Opensky 747-400 is XML controlled, so I don't know if that would have anything to do with it.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 12:14:09 am »
If the front gear of any airplane doesn't use the standard animation variables, we can fairly easily create a customization for it ( which is not available to end user right now ).

If you could indicate some place where I can download the airplane with a single install and not have to deal with dozen of separate installations and patch ( freeware can be time-consuming to install ), it would help.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 12:26:51 am »
If you could indicate some place where I can download the airplane with a single install and not have to deal with dozen of separate installations and patch ( freeware can be time-consuming to install ), it would help.
Here, use mine. Search for N667US.zip on AVSIM. In the panel folder, you will see a folder called Posky744, that folder contains the XML animations for that particular airplane. There's one for the nose gear steering. I should add that anything from Project Opensky, SkySpirit, and TDS utilize the same method for animations for their planes.
Captain Kevin