Author Topic: passenger loading from gates  (Read 3100 times)

flyguy737

passenger loading from gates
« on: June 17, 2020, 11:32:29 am »
excuse me if this has been asked before but would it be possible to have passenger loading to be able to walk out or in gates/doors at airports instead of the bus as an option for example Luton EGGW and gold coast Australia people walk out to and in from the planes stairways. i would also like to see the option of de-icing at special pads as like EDDM. also de-icing trucks have to do this from the front of the wings not the back.

Colin

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: passenger loading from gates
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 03:34:20 pm »
Pretty sure this is something they plan to implement at some point.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 09:38:08 am »
Yes, this has been discussed so many times on the forum, and we confirmed multiple times it's planned for a future update.

Luxuryceo

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 12:09:25 pm »
excuse me if this has been asked before but would it be possible to have passenger loading to be able to walk out or in gates/doors at airports instead of the bus as an option for example Luton EGGW and gold coast Australia people walk out to and in from the planes stairways. i would also like to see the option of de-icing at special pads as like EDDM. also de-icing trucks have to do this from the front of the wings not the back.

Colin

yes I would like to see this aswell   my Main International Airport Belfast International EGAA  has a lot of people walking to and from the aircraft  via gates  don't think it has any buses at all to be honnist to take you the aircraft

CaribPilot473

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 01:46:17 am »
+1 on this as well, my home airport TGPY and many other Caribbean airports lack jetways, and all, if not most of the regional airline passengers walk from the terminal building to the aircraft.  :)