Author Topic: passenger not on the air-bridge  (Read 4015 times)

ericwong

passenger not on the air-bridge
« on: June 17, 2020, 04:04:12 pm »
The passenger walk onboard through air-bridge whether not support in p3dv5?

CBT_Phoenix

Re: passenger not on the air-bridge
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 05:19:00 pm »
Is that a SODE jetway or a default (Ctrl+J) jetway?

ericwong

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 05:28:33 am »
Is that a SODE jetway or a default (Ctrl+J) jetway?
I just choose request passenger onboard, then GSX shows up remember to operate the jetway... I remember the jetway will automatically operate after requested passenger onboard before... 
Finally show up No SODE jetway docked.
Wether need to remove and replace the jetway through use FSDT GSX Control Panel?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 09:15:41 am »
I just choose request passenger onboard, then GSX shows up remember to operate the jetway... I remember the jetway will automatically operate after requested passenger onboard before...   Finally show up No SODE jetway docked.

As explained on the manual, visible Passenger works only with a SODE jetway, which can be any of these:

- A default jetway on a default airport that has been automatically replaced by GSX L2 installer

- A standard SODE jetway provided by a 3rd party scenery developer as part of the airport

- A GSX/SODE jetway you replaced on a 3rd party airport that doesn't have SODE jetways. These are NOT replaced automatically, you must follow the procedure explained in the manual and the various video tutorial found here, to first Exclude the scenery original jetways, and replace them with GSX/SODE jetways.

ericwong

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 09:25:40 am »
I have Exclude the original jetways, but why the orighinal jetways still in here, how to remove them so that it can place the gsx jetways
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 09:33:45 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2020, 09:34:55 am »
I have Exclude the original jetways, but why the orighinal jetways still in here

Then you haven't excluded them correctly. Follow the procedure explained in the GSX manual at Page 61, or the two video tutorials posted here.

ericwong

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 08:19:11 pm »
I have Exclude the original jetways, but why the orighinal jetways still in here

Then you haven't excluded them correctly. Follow the procedure explained in the GSX manual at Page 61, or the two video tutorials posted here.
I have followed with your video on youtube but the problem still exist.
You can watch below video
https://vimeo.com/user118044266/review/430809954/c9d09adf7c

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 03:02:10 pm »
Your link to the video doesn't work.

ericwong

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2020, 05:19:38 am »
Your link to the video doesn't work.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2020, 10:36:35 am »
Your video didn't show how the scenery looked like *before* excluding the jetway that came with the scenery, so I cannot say for sure but, it's possible the remaining ones were static jetways modeled as part of the mesh building and these cannot be excluded by GSX.

ericwong

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2020, 04:58:46 pm »
Your video didn't show how the scenery looked like *before* excluding the jetway that came with the scenery, so I cannot say for sure but, it's possible the remaining ones were static jetways modeled as part of the mesh building and these cannot be excluded by GSX.
I have tried to restore default jetways but not successful, the three gsx jetways still there...
This is FlyTampa-Dubai

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2020, 05:04:39 pm »
I have tried to restore default jetways but not successful, the three gsx jetways still there...

That's normal. GSX jetways you added will always be there, as long as you have your .INI file active. If you want to go back to default, you should remove it.

ericwong

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 04:47:10 am »

That's normal. GSX jetways you added will always be there, as long as you have your .INI file active. If you want to go back to default, you should remove it.

Whether remove omdb-rqp6hd which the ini is under  C:\Users\yipch\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX?
Do you know gsx level 2 work in FlyTampa OMDB?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 01:00:23 pm »
Whether remove omdb-rqp6hd which the ini is under  C:\Users\yipch\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX?

That's what I've said. It's normal you would have GSX jetways if you have an .INI which was made to create them.

Do you know gsx level 2 work in FlyTampa OMDB?

I don't see why it wouldn't.