Author Topic: Faulty bgl - bergen1_VTPH  (Read 5764 times)

camaflight

Faulty bgl - bergen1_VTPH
« on: November 27, 2009, 03:27:10 am »
Hi,

in the folder named "Terrain" thare are two bgl-files. The one named  "bergen1_VTPH.bgl" crashes the sim during dusk no matter which season.
As the sim reads this file at quite a distance (that's the case with my settings anyway) Fs quits 10-15 nm from ENBR - at dusk or even just before the sim changes to dusk.

I have picked the bgl out of the folder.  Would like to have it back again in  another version though.

I have searched the forum, but didn't find any topics about it.

Carl

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Faulty bgl - bergen1_VTPH
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 12:24:08 pm »
It might have helped if you said which version you were referring to, FS9 or FSX.

However, I've checked both sims, and there are no problems with the scenery at dusk (which nobody reported it before, anyway), both in FS9 and FSX, see the screenshots.

You can try removing the file, and reinstallin the scenery, so it will restore it.

If still doesn't work, most likely is a conflict with another product that has VTP scenery for the area ( UT Europe, perhaps ? ).

« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 12:25:46 pm by virtuali »

camaflight

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 02:31:44 pm »
It might have helped if you said which version you were referring to, FS9 or FSX.

However, I've checked both sims, and there are no problems with the scenery at dusk (which nobody reported it before, anyway), both in FS9 and FSX, see the screenshots.

You can try removing the file, and reinstallin the scenery, so it will restore it.

If still doesn't work, most likely is a conflict with another product that has VTP scenery for the area ( UT Europe, perhaps ? ).

FS9, ENBR version 1.01.
I do the re-install as you describe.

Regards,
Carl

camaflight

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 03:27:11 pm »
Hi,

No problem after re-install !

Regards,
Carl

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 03:38:20 pm »
Alrght, it was probaly the file that simply got corrupted on your hdd.