Author Topic: Klax airport very laggy  (Read 1843 times)

Pelgrin21

Klax airport very laggy
« on: June 04, 2020, 02:28:52 am »
hello Dreamteam i always been a fun of gsx i use it up to this date,this is the first time i bough an airport from Dream team and even though my fps are stable at 50 the texture lag is horrible is like landing in slow motion i did
unistall the airport and the problems went away i won't be buying anymore airports from here sorry,I suggest you fix your  scenery thank you.

Intel 8700k overclocked at 4.7
32 gigs of ram
Rtx 2080 OC edition
running P3DV4.5 on 1080p.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Klax airport very laggy
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 01:13:48 pm »
There's nothing to fix in the scenery, and nobody ever reported landing in "slow motion".

Here's a video, made by a user, showing a perfectly smooth landing at KLAX, with the PMDG 747 and Dynamic lights at night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2h-OLBVWWU&t=268s

shahzebhumayun

Re: Klax airport very laggy
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 10:29:35 pm »
I have the same problem where i get only 15-19 FPS at max settings at KLAX. At other addon airports i get around 40-60 FPS depending on the scenery details.  I also figured out that my problem is caused by GSX. the moment i disable GSX from the fsx menu, My FPS jump to 40+. Unfortunately with GSX disabled, all the jetways disappear in KLAX.This is by far the strangest thing ive seen after using tons of addon sceneries. Another reason might be that FSDT products are not well optimized like the FlightBeam and Aerosoft products which i use on daily basis. I always get 30+ FPS at max settings on other heavy addon airports like Mega Airport Frankfurt by Aerosoft. FSDT Sceneries are without any doubt the best looking but unfortunately they are badly optimized which causes serious lag even for high end systems.

See the pictures i attached. With GSX enabled i got only 14 FPS. With GSX i Disabled got Over 40 FPS.

My Specs -

i7-8750H @ 4Ghz

Nvidia gtx 1070 8gb

32gb Ram.
ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS D4
i7-12700k (Stock)
ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 10gb V2 OC Edition (Stock)
32gb Ram @ 3200mhz (XMP Enabled)
Windows 10 Pro 64bit