Author Topic: KLAX and AI traffic  (Read 2534 times)

Tawamozart

KLAX and AI traffic
« on: May 29, 2020, 06:40:06 pm »
Hi all,

So I've run into a bit of an issue with AI when I fly either to or from KLAX. If I depart from, my AI loads fine and then after about 350nm, it starts to disappear and I'm left with no more than 3 other aircraft around, no others load in at any enroute airports. If I fly from somewhere else to KLAX, everything is fine until I'm within around 350nm and the same things happens and by the time I land, there are no AI left anywhere.

When I deactivate KLAX there are no issues at all, nor when I fly from other FSDT airports.

I have got no other KLAX afd files in any sim related drives, and I'm using AIG OIC. My sim is p3d v4.5, and I've got ORBX Global and LC North America installed.

Has anyone encountered anything like this? Or any hints? I've also made sure that the GSX ini file is pointing to the correct afd.

Any thoughts would be welcomed  :)

Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX and AI traffic
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 04:50:44 pm »
I'm sorry but, if AI loads correctly at KLAX, and they only disappear after 350 NM, it's simply not possible that KLAX could have anything to with with it, since it's well outside the airport range and even well outside the normal AI bubble.