Author Topic: Passengers are shown outside the jetway  (Read 2910 times)

alpet

Passengers are shown outside the jetway
« on: May 29, 2020, 05:14:40 pm »
Hi there,

Please see the attached image - is it something which should be addressed to scenery developers? Or can I do something here manually?

This is Keflavik BIKF by MK Studios.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers are shown outside the jetway
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 04:56:40 pm »
Please see the attached image - is it something which should be addressed to scenery developers? Or can I do something here manually?

it's possible some SODE parameters for that jetway are not precise enough, difficult to say without looking at it. I guess it doesn't happen with GSX jetways ?

alpet

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 08:59:48 pm »

it's possible some SODE parameters for that jetway are not precise enough, difficult to say without looking at it. I guess it doesn't happen with GSX jetways ?
Yes, I did not see anything similar with GSX jetways but these SODE jetways are provided with the scenery.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 12:42:40 am »
Yes, I did not see anything similar with GSX jetways but these SODE jetways are provided with the scenery.

There's not much we can do if a 3rd party SODE jetway doesn't have its dimensions exactly right. Yes, if the jetway is long, even a very small mistake can be visible at the end of the jetway.

Report back if you find a similar problem with a GSX L2 jetway, and we'll surely have a look at it.

Airmaz1

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2020, 07:40:06 pm »
I would be good if it was possible to disable passengers in the parking editor, so if you get this kind of problem with a third party jet way they can be turned off.

I would personally prefer to see no pax instead of this if a particular third party jetway peforms badly.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 11:57:43 am »
I would be good if it was possible to disable passengers in the parking editor, so if you get this kind of problem with a third party jet way they can be turned off.

Disable the estimate passenger option in GSX, and set the passenger number to 0 when asked.

Airmaz1

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 10:37:10 am »

Disable the estimate passenger option in GSX, and set the passenger number to 0 when asked.

I didn't think of that, I'll give it a try next time.  :)