Author Topic: GSX Customization doesn't recognize any airport  (Read 2086 times)

nickman1025

GSX Customization doesn't recognize any airport
« on: January 17, 2021, 10:17:51 pm »
Dear all,

When I open the airport customization window for every 3rd party airport, it doesn't recognize. I am not sure if there should be few steps taken before I can do any configuration. Please let me know if you know how. Thank you for your help in advance!

Nicholas

nickman1025

Re: GSX Customization doesn't recognize any airport
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 12:08:03 am »
&feature=emb_logo

I have watched the jetways tutorial 1. When the customization window was opened, all the jetways are recognized automatically.

But for my 3rd party airports, take the Aerosoft Mega Frankfurt for example, the jetways don't show up. And this situation applies to all my 3rd party airport that I cannot make any customization for the jetways.

nickman1025

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 12:27:13 am »
Since Flytampa Amsterdam has been used for example in the tutorial video, I have tried the same airport inside my simulation. The .bgl file is the same, but the selection of jetways just don't show up

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 11:35:19 am »
Since Flytampa Amsterdam has been used for example in the tutorial video, I have tried the same airport inside my simulation. The .bgl file is the same, but the selection of jetways just don't show up

Already answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17211.msg121205.html#msg121205

nickman1025

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 05:22:32 pm »
That helps

Cheers!