Author Topic: How to activate key in P3D4?  (Read 2917 times)

bankheadd

How to activate key in P3D4?
« on: May 19, 2020, 04:17:46 am »
I was trying to purchase ORDv2 following the instructions for activating my old ORD key in P3D4 but I'm not sure how this is done?  I have ORDv2 installed and when I go into Addon manager and highlight ORDv2 my only opt is to Buy on Web/Paypal, Register Serial#or Website? There is no opt to activate the old key Please advice?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to activate key in P3D4?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 12:45:27 pm »
To activate O'Hare 2011, you must select O'Hare 2011 in the Addon Manager and activate your existing key for the old O'Hare. NO NEED TO INSTALL IT. Once O'Hare 2011 is activated, you can then press the "Buy on Web" button on O'Hare V2, and that will open the browser with a discount applied.

bankheadd

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 02:01:59 am »
I don't have the opt to activate a key for KORD, this is a new build and I never had KORD installed is this why I can't activate the key?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 10:02:21 pm »
I don't have the opt to activate a key for KORD

Of course you have it, it's right there in the screenshot, the "Register Serial" button is active, so you DO have the option to activate a key for O'Hare 2011.

this is a new build and I never had KORD installed is this why I can't activate the key?

As I've said in my previous post, there's no need to install O'Hare 2011 to activate its key. And in fact, this is the case since, as you can see, the "Register Serial" button is available.