Author Topic: FSDT KLAX Update  (Read 16508 times)

James8133

Re: FSDT KLAX Update
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2020, 10:50:58 pm »
Umberto, it really is frustrating how you can't help me fix this issue. I have NO OTHER KLAX INSTALLED on my computer. I have reinstalled KLAX and I still have the same issue. You say "I have another KLAX scenery" but I do not. There has to be something that you can do to help me out. Please I am asking for your support.
Sincerely,

James Stump

James8133

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2020, 11:10:04 pm »
an you please answer my question above about the uninstalling/reinstalling part? I feel like you haven't been helpful.

I think already replied to your questions about reinstalling many times. Could please clarify what exact problem you have now ?

The jetways are still not there. That is the issue.
Sincerely,

James Stump

Hawaiianstyle78

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2020, 02:32:21 am »
might be something in the FSDT GSX Control panel. if u don't see it on desktop its in the FSDT folder somewhere. run it as admin and check to see if you default jetways are turned on or off then fire up P3d and check

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2020, 04:15:53 pm »
Are you realizing you are reviving a post from last year ? I obviously assumed you fixed it by now, and just forget to come back to say you have.

So no, you haven't fixed it so, I can only repeat and confirm: if you have both KLAX fully updated and GSX L2 full updated, the only possible reasons for not seeing jetways are:

- You have another scenery in conflict. The most common cause of conflicts are AFCAD files provided with AI Traffic products.

OR

- You have edited the KLAX AFCAD, so it's not the one with provide the scenery with:

OR

- You customized the scenery with GSX, made some kind of mistake, so the GSX profile we supply with the scenery is not in use.

The first thing to check is the name of the AFCAD, in the GSX parking customization page. It's supposed to be the one we supply with KLAX, in the Fsdreamteam\KLAX folder.

If the name is correct ( and assuming you haven't modified it ), the next thing is to check if you have a custom GSX profile for it in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder. If you have it, REMOVE IT, so the one we supply with the scenery will be used. Your custom profiles have an higher priority over the one with supply the scenery with but, if your custom profile was made BEFORE we added GSX/SODE jetways to the scenery, you won't see any jetways, because your custom profile wasn't made to add them.

James8133

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2020, 06:27:32 pm »
Are you realizing you are reviving a post from last year ? I obviously assumed you fixed it by now, and just forget to come back to say you have.

So no, you haven't fixed it so, I can only repeat and confirm: if you have both KLAX fully updated and GSX L2 full updated, the only possible reasons for not seeing jetways are:

- You have another scenery in conflict. The most common cause of conflicts are AFCAD files provided with AI Traffic products.

OR

- You have edited the KLAX AFCAD, so it's not the one with provide the scenery with:

OR

- You customized the scenery with GSX, made some kind of mistake, so the GSX profile we supply with the scenery is not in use.

The first thing to check is the name of the AFCAD, in the GSX parking customization page. It's supposed to be the one we supply with KLAX, in the Fsdreamteam\KLAX folder.

If the name is correct ( and assuming you haven't modified it ), the next thing is to check if you have a custom GSX profile for it in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder. If you have it, REMOVE IT, so the one we supply with the scenery will be used. Your custom profiles have an higher priority over the one with supply the scenery with but, if your custom profile was made BEFORE we added GSX/SODE jetways to the scenery, you won't see any jetways, because your custom profile wasn't made to add them.

Good morning Umberto, I really appreciate you giving this detailed explanation on what might be going on with my scenery. Where can I find the name of the AFCAD file? Also, I'm having trouble trying to find the %APPDATA%/Virtuali/GSX folder. Do I have to have the Sim open to find what you are telling me?
Sincerely,

James Stump

James8133

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2020, 12:46:46 am »
I can't open up the GSX customization page. I don't know where that is. I also tried searching for %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder, however nothing shows up? I'm trying not to get overwhelmed. How do I get to where you're talking about?
Sincerely,

James Stump

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2020, 11:35:09 am »
I also tried searching for %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX folder, however nothing shows up?

You are not supposed to search anything. You just type exactly this:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX

on the windows search bar or in an empty Explore address, press Enter and the correct folder will open.