Author Topic: Floating P3Dv5 jetways at some locations.  (Read 13245 times)

plguzman

Re: Floating P3Dv5 jetways at some locations.
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 07:18:02 am »
Could somebody post the AFCAD for LIMC v4 please?

thomasfa

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2020, 01:24:12 pm »
Hi,
it's now more than 5 month with a last post in this topic. And nothing happened.
I have still the problems with floating jetways in LEBL, LEPA, EDDF and EDDB. I want to replace their default and Sode-jetways with GSX jetways. The reason for it is the bad alignment of the jetways to the aircrafts. GSX alignment is still better than default and Sode.
When I replace the jetways, they appear in the right elevation. But after restart the GSX jetways are floating again. Why?
All airports are from Aerosoft and their partners. On default airports there are no problems with replacement.
I use P3d v5. 1 HF1
ORBX

Ist there a fix or solution now.

Thomas
Best regards - Beste Gruesse
Thomas Faller

airbadger

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2020, 08:47:38 pm »
Hi,
it's now more than 5 month with a last post in this topic. And nothing happened.
I have still the problems with floating jetways in LEBL, LEPA, EDDF and EDDB. I want to replace their default and Sode-jetways with GSX jetways. The reason for it is the bad alignment of the jetways to the aircrafts. GSX alignment is still better than default and Sode.
When I replace the jetways, they appear in the right elevation. But after restart the GSX jetways are floating again. Why?
All airports are from Aerosoft and their partners. On default airports there are no problems with replacement.
I use P3d v5. 1 HF1
ORBX

Thomas

Same here: https://i.imgur.com/x6ygpUP.jpg

I understand dev priorities for GSX have shifted to MSFS, but I'd like to kindly request that this bug be fixed.

downscc

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2020, 02:30:52 am »
Hi,
I use P3d v5. 1 HF1
ORBX

Thomas

I'll toss my hat into this ring.  Same problem at Aerosoft PANC.  Brainstorming why products from this source has the floating jetway problem.

Still hope to get a solution from FSDT even if they didn't create the problem, seems like the right thing to do.

More Info:  P3Dv5.1HF1 with Aerosoft/Sim-wings Anchorage Professional 2.0.0.0 checked both and FSDT for updates already.
Airport elevation is 151 ft but jetways added by GSXL2 appear to be floating at 313 ft.

I used ADE1.79 to add a flatten polygon at 151 ft with an ALT stub in P3D\scenery\world\scenery for good measure.  Nothing helped.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:16:26 am by downscc »

thomasfa

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2021, 04:34:54 pm »
Next 2 month without any answer? :(
I am really disappointed. I like your jetways and I want to replace the default ones. But with this support no way.
Is MSFS 2020 the holy cow, that you do nothing on the P3D V5 side?

Thomas
Best regards - Beste Gruesse
Thomas Faller

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2021, 12:47:33 pm »
Airport elevation is 151 ft but jetways added by GSXL2 appear to be floating at 313 ft.

What happens if you click on the airplane icon on the top right of the scenery customization page which sets the ground elevation ?

srcooke

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2021, 10:03:19 am »

What happens if you click on the airplane icon on the top right of the scenery customization page which sets the ground elevation ?

As posted HERE

On next load or flying into any airport using the ADEV5 afcad the jetways are floating.
Regards
Stephen Cooke

airbadger

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2021, 02:55:33 pm »
10 months later... any fix inbound?

fernandito

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2021, 03:33:56 pm »
Hi Fellaws;
I had that same issue here once and I was advice to hit that top right corner option on the GSX panel which was successful. However, one strange thing that I had noticed its that for me this only occurs with EDDF and none other airport. Its there are reason why that occurs for that particular airport??? :-\

Regards
FRL
FRL

srcooke

« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2021, 03:46:06 pm »
Hi Fellaws;
I had that same issue here once and I was advice to hit that top right corner option on the GSX panel which was successful. However, one strange thing that I had noticed its that for me this only occurs with EDDF and none other airport. Its there are reason why that occurs for that particular airport??? :-\

Regards
FRL

It occurs at multiple airports using ADEV5 afcads. The FIX is only temporary as it has to be done on every occasion that you use the scenery. The fix cannot be applied in advance of your arrival.
Regards
Stephen Cooke

Airmaz1

« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2021, 08:03:21 pm »
I had a similar issue with Aerosoft Ibiza, GSX Jetways would float, so i used the elevation correction in the setting and clicked save and the Jetways would go back to the ground level as they should, HOWEVER if you restart coutl or arrive at the airport they go back to being in the air again.

Fixed it by going back to the Aerosoft SODE Jetways instead.

srcooke

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2021, 10:15:14 am »

Fixed it by going back to the Aerosoft SODE Jetways instead.

Not fixed, gave up :)
Regards
Stephen Cooke