Author Topic: Stand lights and jetways **SOLVED**  (Read 4808 times)

skysurfer

Stand lights and jetways **SOLVED**
« on: May 04, 2020, 07:22:50 pm »
Hello.
v5. I have noticed that gate lights are not visible from the distance and they partially appear when taxi in closer. Also most of jetways are separated from terminals.
Thanks

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:31:18 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stand lights and jetways
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 07:32:37 pm »
v5. I have noticed that gate lights are not visible from the distance and they partially appear when taxi in closer. Also most of jetways are separated from terminals.

The problem doesn't have anything to do with KORD V2. Those jetways are NOT ours ( our jetways looks much better ), they are the jetways of another scenery for KORD you removed, without using its proper uninstaller, so they are still there.

And, because the rest of that scenery are still conflicting, GSX is not creating the proper jetways either, because it has assumed you are still using *that* scenery.

skysurfer

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 08:02:14 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I reinstalled the whole W10, wiped out all drives. P3D5 is the only sim I have. KORD is the first scenery I have. Really strange.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 09:30:52 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I reinstalled the whole W10, wiped out all drives. P3D5 is the only sim I have. KORD is the first scenery I have. Really strange.

Sorry, but you haven't wiped out that other scenery for KORD, that's for sure, otherwise you wouldn't see those jetways that are *not* the FSDT ones. And they are not default either, since they have a logo.

skysurfer

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 06:44:09 pm »
All is good now. I reinstalled P3D again and did some extra cleaning. FSDT ORD look great now. Thanks