Author Topic: Addon manager textbar  (Read 4647 times)

KingCat

Addon manager textbar
« on: December 23, 2007, 10:42:57 pm »
I have an issue with the Addon manager and the textbar that is appearing when you are parked at an "Active gate". I would like this "textbar message" to disappear. I know that there's an option in the Addon manager menu so that you can disable the textbar, but whenever I uncheck the option "Active gates messages", the next time I start FS, the option is checked again.

Is there a way to make sure this option stays unchecked? BTW I unchecked this option at a default airport. I'm not sure if you have to uncheck this option at Zürich or any other airport that uses the Addon manager. I have actived Zürich for FS9.

Jon

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Addon manager textbar
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 11:15:18 pm »
Yes, the Addon Manager options are not saved between FS sessions. It's a useful suggestion we might add in future releases.

MeatWater

Re: Addon manager textbar
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 11:01:59 am »
...maybe together with the OOM-fix-issue? Sorry for bothering, but this is really important, too...

As I've said, the only think I can say now, is to have a look at the issue, no promise at all it will be fixed or can be fixed. Right now, I don't have any idea why it wouldn't run on a modified FS9.EXE, only thing for sure, it certainly not something done intentionally.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 12:50:28 pm by virtuali »