Author Topic: HONOLULU Afcad Help  (Read 5642 times)

Hawaiianstyle78

HONOLULU Afcad Help
« on: April 19, 2020, 09:30:26 am »
Hi everyone. need some help advice with PHNL afcad. With all the crosswing runways added to afcad. I need help on this one. I closed off certain runways for landing and same for takeoff, but the Ai are still taking off on those runways ive closed. Heres what im trying to have established as close to real Life PHNL as possible :

Takeoff Runways: 8R (Reef), 26R (Pacific West departure towards Japan), 22L

Landing Runways: 8L, 4R, 26L (Reef Rnav Visual)

I have runways 4L/22R closed

*I am seeing aircraft departure off 4R and I have that closed in ADE. Also PHNL tower assigning me 4R for departure. I am seeing aircraft land 22R from the mountains short runway and I have that closed completely.

need  help. I just deleted 3 crosswind runways, the water ones and 05L/23R...will that work??? that leaves only crosswind 05R/23L active.

need help please,

thank you ...or can some1 upload their afcad please

Hawaiianstyle78

Re: HONOLULU Afcad Help
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 10:38:31 pm »
does anyone have an afcad they can upload with these runways activated/deactivated? I cant figure this out.

Departures: 8R (reef), 22L, 26R

Arrivals: 8L, 4R, 26L (reef)

closed: 4L/22R

closed: water runways

in my afcad I have, have Xwind Rwy's 5L/23R, 5R/23L. I have the above set in the afcad but why do ai keep taking off on 4R when I have it set for CLOSED TAKEOFF.
same with 22R, have 22R/4L permanently closed and aircraft all sizes are landing on them ?

help please

Bigteeze

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 03:26:35 am »
I'd like to see something uploaded and shared as well. Being from there, I fly in and out of this scenery a lot.

Bigteeze

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 11:36:45 pm »
I'm also from Hawaii. Did you ever get this sorted out?