Author Topic: Terminal B Blue Jetways Missing  (Read 3491 times)

illustration

Terminal B Blue Jetways Missing
« on: April 17, 2020, 10:45:52 am »
Hello I have ran into a problem in which the blue jetways that were on Terminal B are no longer there. I checked on the GSX Editor and it shows a jetway using bgl but nothing is showing up. I reinstalled KIAH but to my unfortunate self the jetways still didnt popup. The only thing Ive done to this airport was add extra jetways to Terminal D and E where they go but that was also done using the GSX Editor. Any ideas as to what it could be would be highly appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Terminal B Blue Jetways Missing
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 10:49:24 am »
Those jetways are not made by GSX, so you must be sure they are not excluded. Try to do the following:

- Remove your customization ( the KIAH .INI file in %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX ) , and use the one that comes with KIAH

- Remove any Exclude files for KIAH you might have in this folders:

Addon Manager\Fsdreamteam\Exclude ( XML file here )
Addon Manager\Fsdreamteam\Exclude\Scenery ( BGL file here )

illustration

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 11:08:37 am »
I removed both of the items for the excluded as well as deleting my customization and they still arent showing up. By any chance are those jetways store in temp folder as I do use CC cleaner to empty out my temp folder once in a while and Im not sure if might have deleted the folder or file.

martin

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 06:34:33 pm »
Im having the same issue.  Any luck getting the blue stairways to display again?