Author Topic: Double jetways  (Read 2343 times)

ray127

Double jetways
« on: April 02, 2020, 09:43:57 pm »
Hello,

I have FSX Steam.

I downloaded the FSDT KLAS add-on. But now I have double jetways. There's Static and SODE. Any help would be appreciated (step by step if possible). I wold like to remove the static and keep SODE.

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double jetways
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 12:21:34 am »
Even before it was updated to use GSX/SODE, KLAS never had static jetways, they were always dynamic ( just using the standard system ) and, if you have the default scenery overlapping for some reason with FSDT klax, it would also have default animated jetways.

So, if you see static jetways at KLAS, they must come from some other scenery that is not FSDT and it's not default you must have installed.

Check the GSX scenery customization page, and see the name of the AFCAD in use, it might give you an hint where the conflicting file is located.

ray127

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 09:51:50 pm »
Thanks, yea sorry they’re not static they use the control-J input.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 02:03:38 pm »
Thanks, yea sorry they’re not static they use the control-J input.

So they are not coming from our KLAS, but from another scenery in conflict, since the current version of FSDT KLAS doesn't have CTRL+J jetways anymore, only GSX/SODE jetways.

The most common cause of conflicts are those AFCAD supplied with AI traffic products, which are supposed to be used only if you use the default scenery, but must be removed if you have an addon.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Or check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX in the parking customization page.