Author Topic: How to prevent GSX services from auto-activating  (Read 2323 times)

JRBarrett

How to prevent GSX services from auto-activating
« on: March 30, 2020, 05:42:03 pm »
At some point in the last month or so, after doing a live update, GSX services now activate automatically as soon as I spawn an aircraft at a gate. The fuel truck arrives (even though I did not request it), baggage carts position themselves etc. Previously, no GSX services would commence unless I specifically requested them through the menu.

How can I stop this from happening? I see no option under the setup menu for any kind of “automatic” activation of ground services.

This is using the Aerosoft CRJ Pro in P3D 4.5

Jim Barrett

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to prevent GSX services from auto-activating
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 03:28:34 pm »
I see no option under the setup menu for any kind of “automatic” activation of ground services.

Of course there is. In the Simulation tab of the GSX Settings, and it's called "Assistance Services auto-mode"

JRBarrett

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 02:38:36 am »
I found the setting. Even though it was un-checked, the auto services were happening upon spawning at a gate. As an experiment, I clicked it “on”, then un-checked again. I then exited the sim, re-started and the problem appears to be fixed.... no services are active until I call for them.

I do run live update on a regular basis...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 12:55:25 am »
You don't say which aircraft you use. Some call GSX automatically on their own, like Aerosoft Airbus, for example.

pete_auau

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 02:19:11 pm »
You don't say which aircraft you use. Some call GSX automatically on their own, like Aerosoft Airbus, for example.
Umberto   he  did  mentioned  the  aircraft   in his  first  post

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 03:07:47 pm »
Alright, I believe the Aerosoft CRJ controls GSX on its own as well. Best ask Aerosoft, because each airplane might be a bit different.