Author Topic: Immersion suggestion  (Read 2782 times)

Just Caliber

Immersion suggestion
« on: March 29, 2020, 08:09:22 am »
As a former rampie, we would often load the aircraft before passenger even started boarding. Is it possible to see a setting to control the baggage vehicles separately like the airstairs? As in, a separate button would activate the pax boarding process, and another would operate the other pieces of ground equipment. Also during turns, we would often leave the ground equipment in place (depending on how long the turn in) Im sure that would be a little but harder to program, but the first suggestion would be nice to see in a future update.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Immersion suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 06:12:18 am »
If I remember, the reason they pull the ground equipment in GSX is if they didn't, you would have the risk of other ground equipment running into them.
Captain Kevin

Just Caliber

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 06:11:14 pm »
I see where you're getting at, but they already drive through each other and through my plane so it won't make much a difference anyway lol

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 03:26:43 pm »
I see where you're getting at, but they already drive through each other and through my plane so it won't make much a difference anyway lol

They don't, if you position them correctly on the gate and/or call them in a sensible order ( automatic servicing might result in more clashes ). Instead, by doing what you are suggesting, they will *always* bump into each other.