Author Topic: Passenger loading with GSX level 2 extremely slow, with Aerosoft Airbus Pro  (Read 2282 times)

RAY VLASEK

This topic may have been discussed before, but seem to have this problem even with the latest Airbus updates.   Everything works great with GSX 2 with the Aerosoft Airbus pro,  except the amount of time it takes to load passengers,  extremely long(40 minutes to load 136 pax ,   Cargo and fuel no problem.   I have GSX checked "on"in the Airbus setting,  in the setting in GSX V2 if have estimate passenger load have it unchecked,  the interval between "waiting for action" have it set to 30 seconds as recommended,   My ver of airbus pro is 1.3.0.3   please advise of potential fix, , thx.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
As explained in the GSX manual, the boarding speed is entirely dependent on the "Passenger Density" slider in GSX. The higher density, the faster the boarding will be.

And of course, if the gate has two or more SODE ( or GSX/SODE ) jetways, the boarding time will be further reduced, exactly as in real life.

RAY VLASEK

Thanks,   I was moving slider to in wrong direction in settings,  your comment fixed problem