Author Topic: Jetbridge(s) in Philadelphia  (Read 1353 times)

Juergen2

Jetbridge(s) in Philadelphia
« on: March 27, 2020, 01:07:54 pm »
Hi,
After parking the aircraft at Gate F34 in KPHL (Philadelphia) I tried to operate the jetbridge. The GSX menu told me: OPERATE JETWAY REQUESTED. WAITING FOR OTHER SERVICES (DEBOARDING)????
The jetbridge would not move. Also the bridge next to me (right side aircraft) had the running gear in the air (so did all the other jetbridges) - see screenshot:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/507293
Thanks for help
Juergen Mader

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetbridge(s) in Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 02:45:34 pm »
The jetways in your screenshot are not GSX L2 jetways ( GSX jetways looks *FAR* better!! ), they look like standard jetways, so nothing of their operation is controlled by GSX.

And yes, it's very well know standard jetways are bugged, that was the main point of SODE and GSX L2, but before you can enjoy them, you must replace the jetways on that airport with GSX.

If it's a default airport, they are supposed to be replaced automatically by GSX, but it's not very clear if that scenery is default or not.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:47:42 pm by virtuali »

Juergen2

Re: Jetbridge(s) in Philadelphia
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 03:08:15 pm »
Hi Umberto,
I am sorry to have bothered you with this. But I didn't recognize the default jetways and was under the impression I replaced the default jetbridges in theFSDT GSX Control panel. I replaced the default jetbridges and all is good (much nicer jetbridges and thy are working)
Thanks again for your fast replies
Juergen Mader