Author Topic: Remote gsx level 2 options wth staitek FIP to avoid menu showed on screen  (Read 2285 times)

alain44

Hi Guys,

I just bought the GSX + Extension 2 and I am using 25 FIP Panels / gauges powered with USB2 switches and other panels without any problem to perform checklist using the prepar3D 4.5 events.
It works quite well to handle PMDG 737 NGX from C&D. Each of the saitek buttons are dedicated to function(s) with spadnext soft (a great software, very flexible !!!).

I went through the GSX documentation from page 60, and especially from page 65 to identify the variables / events. I saw some of them but nothing for the menus and options ?

It is possible to get a list of all possible events like we have for FSX and prepar3d, including the code for options after (Ctrl + Maj + F12) soft emulation to reach the number option menus and sub menus.
Any suggestions, any ideas ?

I googled and I noticed that some SIM are using voiceAttack. I know this software, I used it the past but it's quite heavy to put again this on the top all addon already installed !!!

Thanks for your help.
Rds
Alain44

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

alain44

Hi Umberto,

Thanks for your reply, that's help.

It's a first step but this solution will be quite heavy in a sence that its will involve a lot of FIP buttons just to emulate the menu option number.

I ident to link several events / instructions  behind a dedicated FIP button.
The big advantage with the Saitek Fip  - even if they are quite hold now using usb2 connection - with the using of Spadnext soft is that you can add a lot of Simconnect / variables events together. Spadnext is very flexible. I don't if you known Ulrich, he is a very professional man like you.

In order to customize your soft to my needs could you Please sent me a list of all the possible variables events as mentionned in your documentation, as i.e. we have for PMDG 737 NGX.
Thank You. :) :)

Best regards.
Alain

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It's a first step but this solution will be quite heavy in a sence that its will involve a lot of FIP buttons just to emulate the menu option number.

It's 10 buttons. And it will work for ALL programs ( GSX, FS Passengers, SODE, Active Sky ) that have a Simconnect menu. It's the most standard solution.