Author Topic: Passenger heads poking through King Air  (Read 1384 times)

Warwick

Passenger heads poking through King Air
« on: March 19, 2020, 08:07:00 am »
Hi all,

Just got GSX for P3D a couple of days ago and am loving it already. Working through configuring my favourite aircraft and having a teething problem with loading and unloading pax on Flight 1's Super King Air. I've got the stairs configured now so that GSX recognises them but when they board or deboard their heads are showing through the roof of the aircraft. This is alarming!

Any thoughts on what I have to do to change this?

Many thanks

Warwick

Beat578

Re: Passenger heads poking through King Air
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 08:38:52 am »
You cant change that. GSX is made for bigger airplanes right now. The GE airplanes, the passengers would have to duck to fit in. But that is not possible technicaly at the moment, because it would need a floor and a ceiling and the passengers crouching automatically between those two. So the only way is to live with the passengers sticking out or not use the passengers on small airplanes (or to adapt the height of the stairs so the feet look out at the bottom instead of the head  on the top, but that is not much better.
FSDT once said, they plan to release a GE edition of GSX, but that could be years away.
Beat578

Warwick

Re: Passenger heads poking through King Air
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 09:09:43 am »
You cant change that. GSX is made for bigger airplanes right now. The GE airplanes, the passengers would have to duck to fit in. But that is not possible technicaly at the moment, because it would need a floor and a ceiling and the passengers crouching automatically between those two. So the only way is to live with the passengers sticking out or not use the passengers on small airplanes (or to adapt the height of the stairs so the feet look out at the bottom instead of the head  on the top, but that is not much better.
FSDT once said, they plan to release a GE edition of GSX, but that could be years away.

Thanks Beat, that's good to know. It's only really a minor niggle, not a problem with the 787 etc.

Cheers mate

Warwick