Author Topic: P3Dv3 + P3Dv4 ?  (Read 2405 times)

xcc99

P3Dv3 + P3Dv4 ?
« on: March 18, 2020, 03:25:43 am »
Is it possible to have GSX installed to work with both P3Dv3.4 and P3Dv4.5? I have both installed but am now just wondering if it will work smoothly.

I also have an issue where GSX in P3Dv4.5 (before I re-installed v3.4) doesn't give me the option to put in the passenger ammount, even though I have the Estimate Passenger option ticked off. This is quite annoying as sometimes I'll have about 500 passengers on a plane that can only fit 340. Is there anything to do about this option?

Thanks in advance

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: P3Dv3 + P3Dv4 ?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 05:28:04 am »
Should work fine in both simulators.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3Dv3 + P3Dv4 ?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 02:11:52 pm »
I also have an issue where GSX in P3Dv4.5 (before I re-installed v3.4) doesn't give me the option to put in the passenger ammount, even though I have the Estimate Passenger option ticked off. This is quite annoying as sometimes I'll have about 500 passengers on a plane that can only fit 340. Is there anything to do about this option?

The option to disable the Estimate passenger number surely works. However, since you haven't said which airplane you are using, it's not clear if the option is not there, since the airplane is supposed to control the passenger number by itself, and send it to GSX. Some airplane (like Aerosoft) do that.