Author Topic: Old addon manager and Flightbeam product?  (Read 2687 times)

iwn

Old addon manager and Flightbeam product?
« on: January 11, 2020, 04:20:13 pm »
My Flightbeam KSFO was de-activated by its seller during the changes with esellerrate and I did not receive any help from them other than .exe with old FSDT addon manager. That however messes up (de-activates) all Flightbeam and FSDT activated airports. Could there be some way to use the present addon manager to activate KSFO or to install another addon manager which could recognize this addon? I´m kind of stranded here with a paid product that its seller refuses to activate.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Old addon manager and Flightbeam product?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 04:30:12 pm »
Need to check with Flightbeam since they updated all their add-ons to use their own add-on manager, they no longer use FSDreamteam's Add-on Manager.
Captain Kevin

iwn

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 08:42:29 am »
But this is just the problem. They refuse to help as it is discontinued product.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 01:43:13 pm »
Could be this was caused by the fact Esellerate closed, and they haven't moved the old SFO to the new ecommerce ? If this is the case, there's not much we can do, since we had to move all our past products to the new activation servers and upload all existing Esellerate serial numbers there too, but there's no way to activate something that requires Esellerate today, since Esellerate servers closed in September.

iwn

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 05:42:17 pm »
It may be and I want to thank you that you have kept your older products online. I´ll go and complain about Flightbeam somewhere else.

Micha2405

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2020, 12:50:19 pm »
I have the same Problem. I own all Flightbeam Produkts, but I never received an Email, that My products are migrated to the new FB Shop. I wrote several Emails thereafter, but I got nu answers.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 04:51:28 pm »
As already explained in this thread, Flightbeam stopped to use the FSDT Addon Manager a while ago so, every question related to Flightbeam products should be directed to them.

Even back then, when they DID use the Addon Manager, we could only help you with technical questions about running the software, but nothing related to past orders, since we never had access to Flightbeam customers to begin with.