Author Topic: I have a suggestion for FSDT Live Update.  (Read 6522 times)

bcm652

Re: I have a suggestion for FSDT Live Update.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2020, 09:28:36 pm »
I would prefer to hear it from the guy that wrote the software thank you..

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2020, 09:59:41 pm »
I would prefer to hear it from the guy that wrote the software thank you..
I suppose if you want to wait four days for a response, have at it then. That's the last time I try helping anybody.
Captain Kevin

Aviajeff

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2020, 07:31:45 pm »
Hello for all of you !
During the confinement at home because CIVID-19, I suppose we are a lot to fly.
First of all, congratulations on FSDT.
I post this idea, and a problem I'm not alon to have with refueling Majestic Q400.
I would ask if it would be possible to separate the arrival of pilots and hostesses from that of passengers. Normally, the crew should arrive before refueling, or even during catering. What do you think about that ?
Having consulted forums, it seems that I am not the only one whose refueling of the Majestic Dash Q400 does not work; however, I looked at the control panel and the settings.
Thank you in advance for your response and courage in the face of the coronavirus.
Have a good day and week.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 03:43:40 pm »
I post this idea, and a problem I'm not alon to have with refueling Majestic Q400.

I'm not entirely sure how this has anything to do with this thread. Please post it in another thread with a proper subject. In any case, if an airplane is not using standard fuel tanks variables ( the Majestic Q400 use a custom flight model ), it would be impossible to GSX to handle its refueling correctly, not without some custom programming on BOTH our sides ( FSDT and Majestic )

Aviajeff

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 05:01:46 pm »

I'm not entirely sure how this has anything to do with this thread. Please post it in another thread with a proper subject.
Sorry for this, but never mind, you answered to me I think.
And for the ideas I suugested ? ;)
Thanks a lot.