Author Topic: gsx editor exit issue and warp me there function  (Read 4719 times)

bishoy123

gsx editor exit issue and warp me there function
« on: February 16, 2020, 04:42:12 am »
hi there i am posting on this forum because i would like some help about my issue with gsx. whenever i enter an editor for the parking position or the aircraft it works but i can never exit my pressing y and it is already mapped for slew. and whenever i try to warp my plane to a gate it just goes 5000000000000m away from where its supposed to go. i have attached my log files

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx editor exit issue and warp me there function
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:40:45 am »
This has been discussed so many times on the forum, if the airplane slews away uncontrollably when you enter the editor, the problem is caused by one of your joystick not properly calibrated in the null zone. To fix this, be sure you calibrate all your controls AND set a proper Null Zone for all of them, even those you are not using the most.

However, the better fix would be simply removing any joystick axes while in Slew Mode, using the Control Settings page at the Slew mode tab.

bishoy123

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 09:35:19 pm »
thanks about that, im still having that editor issue though.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 01:23:11 pm »
thanks about that, im still having that editor issue though.

What editor issue, another one ? The airplane slewing away will be surely fixed in the way I explained. If it hasn't, it's because you haven't done it correctly. As I've said, the better fix would be simply removing any joystick axes while in Slew Mode, using the Control Settings page at the Slew mode tab.

bishoy123

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 09:35:40 pm »
sorry i was having two issues, the one with the slewing and then whenever i enter an aircraft editor i click y and the editor does not exit. e.g im trying to customise aircraft and when im done i normally click y and it exits but now it doesnt and same happens with customising the aircraft or pushback, i also didnt change anything with the keys
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 08:21:54 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 08:23:10 am »
i normally click y and it exits but now it doesnt and same happens with customising the aircraft or pushback, i also didnt change anything with the keys

You might have not done anything personally to the keys, but maybe another add-on is using that key. Is the airplane entering in Slew mode when you ENTER the editor in 3d ?

bishoy123

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2020, 08:42:46 am »
yep so when i pressed why it exited and entered slew mode but wouldnt take the arrows and editing away or whatever you would use.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 07:02:49 am »
yep so when i pressed why it exited and entered slew mode but wouldnt take the arrows and editing away or whatever you would use.

Do you see all the editor pointers appearing when you enter the editor ?

bishoy123

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 05:47:01 am »
yep, so its the same no matter how much times i enter and exit slew.