Author Topic: Loading passengers stop loading GSX 2  (Read 1637 times)

johnk51

Loading passengers stop loading GSX 2
« on: February 16, 2020, 10:11:36 pm »
I was doing a flight with PMDG 739nxu from KORD to MMUN. I had 182 passengers to load.  All was ready to go, except the passengers.  It got to 181 of 182, then it stopped. I waited about 10 mins. But it didn't load the last passenger.  I couldn't do anything until I slewed out of the gate, then started the engines, and did the flight.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I've not had this problem before.
John K

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loading passengers stop loading GSX 2
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:24:51 am »
With KORD, do you mean FSDT KORD V2 ? If yes, please indicate the gate used.

Also, is not clear what do you mean with 182 passengers to load. Is this:

- A number estimated by GSX, because you have the "Estimate passenger number" option enabled in GSX

OR

- A number you inserted manually in GSX, because you have the "Estimate passenger number" option Disabled in GSX

OR

- A number you have in the PMDG FMC, which doesn't have any relationship to GSX ( so the number used by GSX is the one of the first two options )

In any case, I tried the NGXu with 182 passengers ( set manually in GSX ) at KORD V2 Gate C4, and boarding completed with no problems, see the attached screenshot.

johnk51

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 04:27:51 am »
It is KORD v2, gate C11.  When it showed the passengers loading, it showed 1 of 182...  Then it got to 181 of 182, then it didn't finish the last passenger.  It stayed at 181 of 182 until I had to just slew out and start the aircraft and finish the flight.  Normally it doesn't happen.  Just happens now and then.
John K

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 08:01:11 am »
And where did this 182 figure come from. Entered manually into GSX or not.
Captain Kevin

johnk51

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 04:29:35 am »
GSX picked it.  This has only happened a couple of times and not at the same airport.  Now that I know I can have where I put in the passengers is great.
John K