Author Topic: How to add airline operations at an airport?  (Read 1516 times)

arwasairl

How to add airline operations at an airport?
« on: February 15, 2020, 06:06:26 pm »
I've been revamping ImagineSim's KSJC airport due to it's high inaccuracy of the gate numbering and AFCAD placement. I've edited the AFCAD to properly reflect the real life airport, (changed apron positions and renumbered some gates) and it works well. I've also created a GSX jetway profile for the airport (since it was only AES compatible). However, I do not know how to change what airline operates at a gate. When I park at KSJC, GSX gives me 3 airline operators. Alasaka, ATS Airport services, and Swissport international. I wanted to add United, JetBlue, Hawaiian, and Southwest Airlines as they use their own ground vehicles and they now operate at KSJC. However I do not know how to change this. I look in "customize airport positions" and yes I can use custom ground vehicles, but I want all the airlines I listed as an option to operate in KSJC. How do I add more airline operations at an airport?
Aaron Kim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to add airline operations at an airport?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 10:45:09 am »
Look the description for the rules files at Page 36 of the GSX manual, and the comments in the first lines of the rules_handling.cfg file in the Addon Manager\Texture folder.