Author Topic: QuickEdit and pushback - how to pushback?  (Read 2028 times)

garymccl

QuickEdit and pushback - how to pushback?
« on: February 13, 2020, 07:30:11 pm »
I keep getting a message saying that I should wait for a QuickEdit pushback when I close the doors (no checklist). I just want to be pushed back (in the old method), but I don't know how to do that now because GSX has a message at the top of the screen telling me for QuickEdit to start - and then nothing happens.

If i'm standing against a terminal and need a pushback, how do I simply pushback?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: QuickEdit and pushback - how to pushback?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 09:29:15 am »
If i'm standing against a terminal and need a pushback, how do I simply pushback?

Simply pushback ( Left or Right ) instead of choosing a QuickEdit pushback.

garymccl

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 01:01:26 pm »
I don't choose the QuickEdit button, from the ctrl+shft+f12, I would normally have selected no. 5, but does now, except after that tell me to Wait while QuickEdit is going to happen - but then nothing happens.

On the menu in the Aerosoft a320, push back doesn't work at all.

I used to get an extra GSX menu on that aircraft asking me how I want to push back and which direction - I don't get it now.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 01:52:58 pm »
I used to get an extra GSX menu on that aircraft asking me how I want to push back and which direction - I don't get it now.

The same, identical, menu is still there, but it appears AFTER the two truck has moved into position and connected the tow bar or raised the gear in case of a towbarless truck. THEN, you'll see the menu, which will ask you either Left or Right, or use a QuickEdit, or a straight pushback.

garymccl

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 06:02:18 pm »
Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Gaz

garymccl

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 08:39:17 pm »

The same, identical, menu is still there, but it appears AFTER the two truck has moved into position and connected the tow bar or raised the gear in case of a towbarless truck. THEN, you'll see the menu, which will ask you either Left or Right, or use a QuickEdit, or a straight pushback.

Yep - I got it to work as you said.

Thanks