Author Topic: No Traffic at LFSB  (Read 3504 times)

Brittanix

No Traffic at LFSB
« on: March 23, 2020, 03:18:23 pm »
Hi everyone.

This is not support in regards to the software, more to do with traffic at this airport, or the lack of it more like.
I don‘t see any traffic at this airport, even though it should be very busy with Easyjet and Wizz.
I am using Ultimate Traffic Live (installed Winter 2019 schedule). All airports are covered well, apart from this one.

Any help would be largely appreciated.

Edit: Does anyone have a schedule file for LFSB or know where I can get one?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 03:22:46 pm by Brittanix »

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: No Traffic at LFSB
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 12:19:57 am »
 You'd be much better off to drop UTL and use the free AI manager from AIG. It's much much better, covers far more airports with many more as well as newer models and liveries.

Brittanix

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 12:14:22 pm »
Many thanks Dave. I started looking in to it just before you posted.
I have slowly got the hang of it, but it takes ages to install all the required flightplans and liveries.
But looking good.

Only thing I am missing is LFSB in the airport list. I have traffic there now, but the airport is not listed and I can't see live traffic.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 11:28:37 pm »
Many thanks Dave. I started looking in to it just before you posted.
I have slowly got the hang of it, but it takes ages to install all the required flightplans and liveries.
But looking good.

It does take some time to download for sure, but it's well worth it. Time-wise is much less so than finding and adding all of the outdated and missing liveries for UTL.