Author Topic: KORDV2 does not offer the option to change the installation.  (Read 2863 times)

Enzo Augusto

KORDV2 does not offer the option to change the installation.
« on: February 06, 2020, 12:54:29 am »
I use my Prepar3Dv4 and all ADDs on a specific SSD (driver D :), but I am having problems with KORDv2 and GSX, when I install the default directory appears (C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Addon Manager \ FsDreamTeam \ KORDV2) and I don't want to install in this directory, there is no option to edit (gray with the default directory), how do I do it? :(

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: KORDV2 does not offer the option to change the installation.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 02:24:23 am »
Did you already have the Add-on Manager installed prior to installing KORD and GSX? If so, that's why.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORDV2 does not offer the option to change the installation.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 11:11:39 am »
You have complete freedom to install everywhere you want, in every folder or drive, but all FSDT products MUST stay together, and the installer enforces this so, if you see the installation path greyed out, it's because you chose to accept the default location under C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager when you installed another FSDT product earlier.

If you changed your mind and want to "move" all your FSDT installation, you MUST do the following:

- Uninstall all your FSDT products

- Reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" - this is the important part, which allows you to re-select the installation path again.

- After you Uninstalled everything, reinstall every FSDT product you have, and you'll see the folder won't be greyed out for the first FSDT installer you start.

Activation won't be affected in any way.

Enzo Augusto

Re: KorDV2 não oferece a opção de alterar a instalação.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 12:41:51 pm »
Did you already have the Add-on Manager installed prior to installing KORD and GSX? If so, that's why.