Author Topic: Replace Sode Jetways with sode Jetways?  (Read 1727 times)

peter w

Replace Sode Jetways with sode Jetways?
« on: January 30, 2020, 05:18:49 pm »
Hi,
is it possible to replace existing sode jetways, like at aerosofts heathrow professional, with gsx sode jetways, or at least to add a second or third jetway by gsx to a position which has only one sode jetway by default? i tried to add a second and third jetway at heathrow position 340 which comes only with a single jetway by the default scenery. I created the exclude, but in the airport positions editor of gsx i was not able to add a jetway because the jetway field is greyed out.

regards Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

peter w

Re: Replace Sode Jetways with sode Jetways?
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 11:32:30 pm »
Thanks!
Do I understand right, that this method allows to replace either all or none of them only?

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 07:08:00 am »
Yes it's a one or none thing. You can replace all Jetways or leave them as they are. But for Heathrow, there is a GSX Configuration already for the whole airport including pushbacks and safedocks... Go to the scenery topic and search for cartayna: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/board,52.0.html
He has over 100 configs on facebook in a huge library. And there is also inibuilds, that already offers lot's of configs for many big airports. So you don't have to do the whole work on yourself.
Beat578

peter w

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 05:39:36 pm »
Thank you very much