Author Topic: Custom passenger loading areas ?  (Read 3514 times)

teisco

Custom passenger loading areas ?
« on: January 24, 2020, 05:14:24 pm »
Want to make passengers or crew load into a certain area,,,can I change this or mod this somehow?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Custom passenger loading areas ?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 01:57:53 am »
Please clarify what do you mean.

teisco

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 05:58:16 pm »
A2A B-17

I am trying to get crew to go up into the bottom crew hatch of the A2A B-17. I can and have adjusted the location of the entry hatch with your great software but cannot find out how to produce a small ladder or stairs to this entry.

When in sim I select boarding and open that new entry hatch and it then states that no ladder or stairs are present so I will not see passengers.

If I can get a ladder or stairs into this new hatch entry area I think I can load crew this way but need to know how. In the modify plane window I can see no way and also in the modify airport window no is present.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 11:53:21 am »
You placed the door position on ground, so GSX cannot find any stairs. You must set the door pointer in the correct position, on the actual door location, in 3d coordinates, including height.

teisco

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 04:52:19 pm »
Thanks,,,I missed that part..

teisco

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 05:20:57 pm »
Ok found out how to move the blue box up but how far up? Also set it for "embeded stairs" and it states that I can mod them in the "Editor" but so far have not found that part of the "Editor"

It shows the crew going to the hatch now but they stop there but no stairs so do not climb.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 05:51:45 pm »
Ok found out how to move the blue box up but how far up?

To the actual door location, of course. Where else ?

Also set it for "embeded stairs" and it states that I can mod them in the "Editor" but so far have not found that part of the "Editor"

If you enabled the embedded stairs, they will appear after their door, by cycling to the next door.

teisco

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2020, 06:08:15 pm »
Thanks,,your really a great help in this endeavor ,,,,,,,,,,,but now I get an error