Author Topic: logic flow stuck after " good engine start "  (Read 1379 times)

Tozzifan

logic flow stuck after " good engine start "
« on: January 24, 2020, 03:21:39 pm »
Hello,

I cannot find an answer to this:

with every purchased airliner I use (PMDG, ASpro, QW787),
after doing everything correctly until disconnecting after a regular pushback,
GSX2 (updated every day) menu rests stuck (on the options of 1 interrupting pushback 2 aborting it): both the options do not respond

this, although the animation of crew, disconnecting and waving goodbye, happening normally (thence I have to kill Couatl, if I want a follow car to guide me - or it will eventually crash itself once airborne -)

so, please, I ask about something I am missing

thanks
I7-4790 / 1080ti / 32Gb / Creative Fatal1ty / trackIr5 / HOTAS Warthog / 3D vision / OculusCV1 / Saitek Rudder & Trim / CH Quadrant
win7-64 : P3dv44
win10 : P3Dv44 + OculusCV1

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: logic flow stuck after " good engine start "
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 02:02:22 am »
Doesn't happen here. Option 1 result in the request to check engines ignored, and pushback completing normally, and option 2 result in the pushback aborted, so all GSX objects will disappear immediately without continuing the procedure.

And of course, you don't have to "kill" ( if with "kill", you mean Terminate it from the Task Manager ), since there's a "Restart Couatl" option, which is there for the precise reason to NOT have to "kill" it if you think it's stuck.

Tozzifan

Re: logic flow stuck after " good engine start "
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 09:50:14 am »
I'm sorry, by "killing" I meant "restart" from p3d45HF2 menu

options 1,2 won't respond, the two options window stays on, no matter my choice, so I guess it's some kind of interference on my install

now, it occurs to me that sometimes pushback won't start unless I open FSUIPC menu and close it, without doing nothing, as well as the deboarding

I will try that trick too, and tell ...
I7-4790 / 1080ti / 32Gb / Creative Fatal1ty / trackIr5 / HOTAS Warthog / 3D vision / OculusCV1 / Saitek Rudder & Trim / CH Quadrant
win7-64 : P3dv44
win10 : P3Dv44 + OculusCV1