Author Topic: transport buses for the passengers  (Read 2111 times)

garymccl

transport buses for the passengers
« on: January 21, 2020, 12:28:38 am »
I have a problem where the bus turns up on request but nobody gets out and onto the aircraft.
It's the same at landing when I request deboarding, the bus turns up, but no one from there gets off (despite the fact I told it to Unload and opened the doors).

Where are all my passengers? Note that the passengers are there or not because of the figures in the cockpit, telling me if the cabin full or not.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: transport buses for the passengers
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 10:02:05 am »
Visible passengers requires GSX Level 2 to be active. You don't say if you bought it or not and, if you bought it, you don't say if you activated it correctly.

garymccl

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 06:51:12 pm »
The bus should be there. I bought GSX, then GSX2 when it was released. Can you give me a URL to download it? When I was installing it - this is what it looked like (see attached).
I can't find a download area for software that had been previously bought.
Thanks
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 07:46:00 pm by garymccl »

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 07:32:06 am »
Just go to the normal products page: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products.html
You have a button P3dv on the GSX Products part, there you can always get the latest installer.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 08:43:57 am »
The main issue is you must also Buy and Activate GSX L2 to show passengers. GSX L2 has a separate activation key, so if you bought both products, you must activate GSX with its own key, and GSX L2 with its own different key.

garymccl

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 06:31:25 pm »
The main issue is you must also Buy and Activate GSX L2 to show passengers. GSX L2 has a separate activation key, so if you bought both products, you must activate GSX with its own key, and GSX L2 with its own different key.

That never happens to me. It never asked for 2 keys. It would be good to s see a video of just a list in order of things to do including file names.

I have my keys, so why should I be taking the p**s?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2020, 07:40:48 pm »
That never happens to me. It never asked for 2 keys

Nowhere the program will "ask" you for any keys. You must use the Addon Manager menu, to select which product you want to activate.

. It would be good to s see a video of just a list in order of things to do including file names.

A VIDEO ? What's so difficult in what is written in the manual, and your purchase receipt ? Quoting from Page 4 of the GSX Manual:

Very briefly, activation it’s done this way:

• Open the “Addon Manager” menu inside FSX, under the “Addons” menu
• Select Fsdreamteam and GSX in the two small text windows
• Click the “Register Serial” button
• Type your GSX Serial Number, as indicated in your purchase receipt
• Let it activate, with a working internet connection

Of course, GSX L2 would be the same as above, just select GSX Level 2 first, and use your GSX Level 2 activation key instead.

I have my keys, so why should I be taking the p**s?

I don't know what you are trying to say now, but activation can't be easier, and it clearly works for everybody.

garymccl

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 09:30:52 pm »
Thanks for your advice, the addon manager worked and and the flight I'm now has the correct amount of fuel onboard and Level 2 is now down as a registered product.

However, the rest didn't work - I still only got one bus from the terminal (I used to get a few), and no one got off it and boarded the A320. I will try again later as I did get a message saying that I needed to restart P3D, and I'm only 50% sure I did.

Anyway - as you said I have registered it now (I just didn't know how - but thanks).

Gary
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 09:32:59 pm by garymccl »