Author Topic: Correct amount of cargo not loaded - too little on Aerosoft A320  (Read 1641 times)

garymccl

Hi

I'm having a clear issue loading cargo. I can get it started on the A320, but it does not finish. The CARGO light in the Shft+4 cockpit shows that the cargo loaders are not finished (still flashing), even though the cargo loaders leave the aircraft with no intention to load any more. So - essentially it never gets loaded enough according to the figures.

The really weird thing is that if you PAUSE P3D, it looks right! The ACT figure on the LOAD AND FUEL, changes from what looks likes (a random figure) to what I wanted on the aircraft!  How do I get them to agree??

Gary

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Correct amount of cargo not loaded - too little on Aerosoft A320
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2020, 10:00:54 am »
That seems something that is happening in the airplane code. Fact it's seems to be fixed in Pause, seems to indicate a problem with the gauge updates.

garymccl

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 12:20:22 am »
I had to uninstall and reinstall GSX, and nothing else.  The advice was given to me and worked the last time I tried (by Aerosoft). If it's still a problem, I'll get back to you.

garymccl

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 09:23:54 pm »
Despite it working yesterday, it does not today! I can't remember doing anything different.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 08:54:38 am »
Despite it working yesterday, it does not today! I can't remember doing anything different.

We surely haven't changed anything in GSX in that time, clearly indicating it's not GSX. As usual, always test with a default airplane first.