Author Topic: Aerosoft A330 Fueling: Truck leaves, fueling continues?  (Read 1512 times)

SteamingSpoon

Aerosoft A330 Fueling: Truck leaves, fueling continues?
« on: January 19, 2020, 09:10:42 am »
Hello,

Been using the Aerosoft A330 with GSX2 (Both updated to latest versions). The aircraft is quite well integrated with GSX as far as boarding/loading is concerned: it loads accurate values for passengers and cargo. However, during fueling I've found that the fueling truck only seems to fuel for a couple minutes (visually) and puts in about 10-15 tonnes of fuel, after which the "refueling complete" message appears and the trucks drives off. However the airplane's fuel figure keeps increasing to the amount set - leading me to believe this is a GSX side issue. The fuel truck display doesn't show the proper flight number or destination either.

I understand this airplane isn't fully integrated with GSX to the level the FSLabs Airbus is, for example; but I was just wondering whether anyone's encountered this issue or if there's a fix lined up for full GSX integration with this plane.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aerosoft A330 Fueling: Truck leaves, fueling continues?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 01:00:17 pm »
When GSX is used with an airplane that has been flagged as not using a default system ( "use cargo/fuel page" check DISABLED in the airplane configuration page ), GSX will regularly check the total fuel quantity and, as soon it detects the fuel increase stopped, it assume the airplane has finished refueling.

So, it seem the airplane must have paused its own refueling for enough time so that GSX considered it done.

I'll ask Aerosoft about this, maybe they are simulating something that caused this pause.

SteamingSpoon

Re: Aerosoft A330 Fueling: Truck leaves, fueling continues?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 02:46:13 am »
Thanks Umberto. I flew two other flights and it seems to be working fine now as the fueler stays until the required fuel is loaded. Must've accidentally hit something in the loading MCDU screen that caused it to stop in that instance.