Author Topic: No Jetway sound  (Read 2579 times)

NewLife120A

No Jetway sound
« on: January 19, 2020, 05:04:11 am »
I'm unable to hear a Jetway sounds(Any Jetway)
I can hear other GSX(Passengers, beggars and fuel truck etc) but not Jetway was not sound
I verify SODE for Jetway for set to true but in simulator(P3D i'm using) have no sounds at all
Unstall nor run live GSX do noting to restore a Jetway sounds again.
I also run SODE at 1.6.5.

1. Verify SODE jetway was set to True
2. Verify go to any airport with jetway in it
3. Call a Jetway and listen its sound and notice no sound at all..
Im very fan with simulator games  including FSX and later P3D however I always suffer Learning disability

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Jetway sound
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 01:24:18 pm »
Jetway sounds are entirely controlled by SODE, nothing in GSX acts/controls the sound of a moving jetway and as you can easily check, the Addon Manager\Simobjects\PBR\FSDT_SODE_Jetway\sound folder contains the sound wave.

NewLife120A

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 05:06:54 pm »
Jetway sounds are entirely controlled by SODE, nothing in GSX acts/controls the sound of a moving jetway and as you can easily check, the Addon Manager\Simobjects\PBR\FSDT_SODE_Jetway\sound folder contains the sound wave.

@virtuali Ok thanks you where jetway sound location  :)
That strange even I test it again and it still same issues (where you ask me where jetway sound is  :) ) Addon Manager\Simobjects\PBR\FSDT_SODE_Jetway\sound
Also Idk why SODE can't find jetway sound locations(even was set true and no sound in P3D only vehicle Engines sound like those in GSX  are fine)

Im very fan with simulator games  including FSX and later P3D however I always suffer Learning disability

comepso

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 08:27:04 am »
I'm also having this same problem. While I understand the sound for jetways is now controlled by SODE, it's strange it suddenly stopped working

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 11:31:43 am »
Do you have jetway sounds in non-GSX SODE jetways that comes in 3rd party sceneries ?

comepso

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 12:36:41 pm »
I can hear other GSX(Passengers, beggars and fuel truck etc) but not Jetway was not sound
I verify SODE for Jetway for set to true but in simulator(P3D i'm using) have no sounds at all

Do you have jetway sounds in non-GSX SODE jetways that comes in 3rd party sceneries ?

Not any that I could find had there own sound like GSX Jetways. Anyway I did fix the issue not sure what caused the setting to get changed, but the SODE sound engine must have got disabled somehow.
In the SimObjectDisplayEngine.ini located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE under [General] make sure you have this set SoundEngineDisable=False and not to True

NewLife120A

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 03:05:17 pm »

Not any that I could find had there own sound like GSX Jetways. Anyway I did fix the issue not sure what caused the setting to get changed, but the SODE sound engine must have got disabled somehow.
In the SimObjectDisplayEngine.ini located in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE under [General] make sure you have this set SoundEngineDisable=False and not to True

I follow the locations where Jetway sound is but I discover it was set to false(See on screenshot) and I never touch anything...