Author Topic: Basle not found in Acenery Liberay  (Read 2074 times)

derekp

Basle not found in Acenery Liberay
« on: January 21, 2020, 12:59:30 pm »
Hi i`m hoping somebody here can help me, I purchased both the base and extension pack for the ground support system they are both installed in trial mode , but the scenery of basle Airport it`s looking for is not installed in my Scenery Libary so i can`t activate the products , and having done a manual search of the scenery libary and my entire system i can confirm it doesn`t exist , so where do i get it from and how do i install it , please someone help I am fairly new to modern flight sims, the last one i used was years ago and it was fs2004 so any help will be gratfully recieved guys   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Basle not found in Acenery Liberay
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 01:15:56 pm »
The installer will automatically install the scenery in the Scenery Library, there's nothing you should do, just run the installer for Basel.

derekp

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 01:35:22 pm »
When i try to activate the product by clicking on fs dreamteam and then Basle, it says basle is not installed in Scenery Libary , and it also says no valid keys found on my system for activation, and typing in the codes sent to me via email come up as not valid

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 02:20:21 pm »
When i try to activate the product by clicking on fs dreamteam and then Basle

Again, is not clear if you bought and installed Basel, or you bought and installed GSX, or you bought and installed all of them and are trying to install of of them.

it says basle is not installed in Scenery Libary

That's because you haven't installed Basel. Which is not even clear if this is what you wanted to do.

and it also says no valid keys found on my system for activation

Because you haven't activated it.

and typing in the codes sent to me via email come up as not valid

Because you select the wrong product, which is not even clear what it is. Please clearly indicate what you wanted to buy, what you installed, and what you are trying to activate.

derekp

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 02:51:25 pm »
Hi sorry for any confusion over this basel problem i`m having please be patient i`m new to this , i bought you`re gsx ground support package which had the base pack and the extension pack included in the bundle, they are both installed and in trial mode, the problem i`ve got is when i try to activate them using addon manager it`s telling me the basel airport it needs to activate is not installed in my Scenery Libaray, which you said to me earlier should be installed automatically but the addon manager is saying it`s not installed and is marked in red as not in scenery libaray so what do i do to get it installed please so i can activate you`re products

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 04:25:24 pm »
You shouldn't need Basel in order to run GSX. In the Add-on Manager, did you try clicking on GSX?
Captain Kevin

derekp

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 11:53:44 pm »
thanks guys for all the advice , it was my fault for watching the video of how to install it , in the demo he was using zurich as a ref as it was at the top of his list , so at the top of my list for some reaso was basel and it kept telling me it couldn`t find it in my scenery libray lol , but thanks to admin i`ve now got it sorted out and activated, one suggestion if i may when you send out the activation codes can you use the continental zero ie with the line through it as it`s not easy to tell a zero from a O when they are close together in a line of numbers

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 02:56:45 am »
I think that just depends on the font that it shows up in, but with that said, I've always found it much easier to just copy and paste it rather than manually typing it in.
Captain Kevin