Author Topic: Settings won't save  (Read 1380 times)

josh_drummond

Settings won't save
« on: January 18, 2020, 03:59:31 am »
I've been having this issue lately where I would set my timings for passengers to Very Dense. Which I've timed it and at Very Dense for 162 PAX is about 10 minutes.  I also have unchecked Estimate passenger number and the program will not allow me to enter in a number.  It seems to me that the program will go to Insane and the Passengers won't even say how 1/162 deboarding as an example.  The sounds won't come up as people are leaving the airplane or boarding the airplane.  I have tried restarting the Couatl engine after saving changes.  I have also tried resetting the aircraft position and it still does not allow me to retain the settings, even after clicking apply and save.  So I have no clue what is happening.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Settings won't save
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 12:25:45 pm »
Settings are saved just fine. If they don't on your system, it's possible it's a problem caused by a faulty antivirus, that is blocking the program from writing files. Be sure you add the whole Addon Manager to the antivirus Exclusion list.

If that doesn't fix it, it might be a permission problem on your user account, so you can try this:

- Remove this folder:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali

- Reinstall GSX