Author Topic: GSX and GSX 2 not working?  (Read 1750 times)

farmer2702

GSX and GSX 2 not working?
« on: January 16, 2020, 08:54:28 pm »
Purchased both GSX and GSX 2 installed software and activated,updated both software. When I look in the Addon manger it shows that the GSX is active, but not installed in the Scenery Library. In documentation it indicated that the installation is automatic, need help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and GSX 2 not working?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 08:25:51 pm »
When I look in the Addon manger it shows that the GSX is active, but not installed in the Scenery Library

GSX and GSX Level 2 are not a scenery, so they will only show "In Trial" or "ACTIVE" in the Addon Manager. The "not installed in the Scenery Library" indication appears only on sceneries, so it seems you are checking a scenery, not GSX.

farmer2702

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 06:49:53 pm »
When I look in the Addon manger it shows that the GSX is active, but not installed in the Scenery Library

GSX and GSX Level 2 are not a scenery, so they will only show "In Trial" or "ACTIVE" in the Addon Manager. The "not installed in the Scenery Library" indication appears only on sceneries, so it seems you are checking a scenery, not GSX.

farmer2702

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 06:51:35 pm »
Purchased both GSX and GSX 2 installed software and activated,updated both software. When I look in the Addon manger it shows that the GSX is active, but not installed in the Scenery Library. In documentation it indicated that the installation is automatic, need help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 10:09:02 am »