Author Topic: People in the terminal?  (Read 2503 times)

BernhardS

People in the terminal?
« on: January 15, 2020, 09:37:35 pm »
When I look at the picture in the thread "Missing Facade **SOLVED**" I can see people in the terminal. In my scenery there are no people at all in the terminal. Is this a bug in my installation or are there really no people?
Of course it would be fine if there would be more (animated) people in this scenery (at the apron around the gates, before an behind the terminal). It would add much to the atmosphere of the airport (like with the nice update of the belvedere).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: People in the terminal?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 10:32:04 am »
The animated people are controlled by the GSX Settings "Airport Walkers", if they are disabled, they won't show up.

And, it might take a couple of minutes before they are visible, since they are not spawned all at the same time, but one by one at random time intervals, so they won't cause a big stutter ( which would happened if we created all at the same time ), and the time interval between the creation of each one, is controlled by the GSX Passenger Density slider in the GSX Timings page so, if you want to see more people, raise the slider.