Author Topic: Floating People in the sky **SOLVED**  (Read 4270 times)

Astro_liam

Floating People in the sky **SOLVED**
« on: January 11, 2020, 12:16:22 am »
Arrived into the new scenery to see people floating from the sky.

This is not the GSX models trying to get on my plane.  They seem to be floating down into the terminal

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 09:41:31 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Floating People in the sky
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 12:42:54 am »
This is not the GSX models trying to get on my plane.  They seem to be floating down into the terminal

Most likely an altitude conflict caused by another scenery ( Orbx ? ). Try to adjust the ground altitude in GSX, by entering the parking customization page, and click the small airplane icon on the top right where it says "Ground Elevation". That huge red tower in the background is not coming from our scenery, which seems to indicate you have a conflicting scenery.

Astro_liam

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 02:15:47 am »

Most likely an altitude conflict caused by another scenery ( Orbx ? ). Try to adjust the ground altitude in GSX, by entering the parking customization page, and click the small airplane icon on the top right where it says "Ground Elevation". That huge red tower in the background is not coming from our scenery, which seems to indicate you have a conflicting scenery.

Thanks, it was a bgl file hiding in the germany south orbx folder. Removed and the floating people have gone.

You mentioned about the big red tower, that has gone now too, but I still have three little ones, should they still be there?

Thanks

Liam

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 09:41:25 am »
You mentioned about the big red tower, that has gone now too, but I still have three little ones, should they still be there?

Yes, that's why I said to check the big one, since the smaller ones are correct.

zk

Re: Floating People in the sky **SOLVED**
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 12:44:55 pm »
Astro_liam......can you share with me the files you disabled?