Author Topic: CYVR Terminal buildings and gates blended with default P3Dv4 Scenery  (Read 3761 times)

tsirpas

I've seen this issue come up multiple times with most FSDT sceneries, and yet still no fix. I've seen a lot of this umberto guy saying "it's no my fault/problem, probably an AFCAD file" and still no fixes.

DO WE HAVE A FIX FOR THIS YET OR NOT?

How about instead of constantly trying to defer the problem as not being yours you actually find what the conflict is and fix it in a damn update.

Your sceneries are visually impressive and they're not exactly cheap, the least you can do is actually address this issue for once.

Please advise.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: CYVR Terminal buildings and gates blended with default P3Dv4 Scenery
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 11:03:04 pm »
 How about being helpful on your end and giving us more information? What other addons do you have in the area, what sim are you using, do you run AI, perhaps Traffic Global or MyTraffic?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CYVR Terminal buildings and gates blended with default P3Dv4 Scenery
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 03:54:31 pm »
I've seen this issue come up multiple times with most FSDT sceneries, and yet still no fix. I've seen a lot of this umberto guy saying "it's no my fault/problem, probably an AFCAD file" and still no fixes.

And your mistake is exactly that. Instead of TRUSTING what I've said, because it's obviously the truth, you are so convinced it's something we should fix, so you are still with the problem, because you are not even trying for a moment to believe what I've said, and act on it. Do you REALLY think we would sell the scenery ( with a Trial... ) with an inherent conflict ?

This has been explained so many times on the forum, each time you see anything that "looks default" mixed with an add-on airport you bought:

- IT'S NEVER A PROBLEM OF THE ADD-ON AIRPORT YOU BOUGHT

- IT'S ALWAYS A PROBLEM OF ANOTHER SCENERY IN CONFLICT

As explained so many times too, the most common case of conflicts are caused by AFCAD files coming with AI Traffic product that are supposed to "Enhance" the default scenery but, if you have an add-on
airport, they almost invariably caused conflicts and double objects, so they should be removed.
You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Or check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX in the parking customization page, this might give you an hint of which scenery is the conflicting one.