Author Topic: GSX has stopped responding  (Read 1899 times)

joaoperalta

GSX has stopped responding
« on: December 03, 2019, 04:02:59 pm »
I have FSX SP2 GSX always worked now not open already uninstalled and reinstalled everything in it, but the weirder when I make a flight and at the beginning it does not open I continue the flight and when I am approaching the destination airport the GSX starts working, can anyone help me? :'( :'( :'(

João Peralta

joaoperalta

Re: GSX has stopped responding
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 11:27:00 pm »
Once again I installed and nothing in Windows Control Panel only appears GSX version 2

Joao Peralta

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 12:47:55 pm »
Be sure you wait for GSX to create all jetways at the start airport before calling it. If you don't, it might be stuck and won't open the menu until you load another airport.

joaoperalta

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 10:08:24 pm »
Today I made a LPPT-EBBR flight, I waited a while after opening FSX in LPPT and nothing did not run GSX I started the flight when approaching EBBR there opened where I inserted the Manga and all the landing procedure went normally, I don't know this description help so they can help me :'( :'(

João Peralta

danielfs9

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2019, 08:48:47 pm »
This happens to me. I opened a new topic in regard. I landed at EGLL and no jetway visible and coutl folder in ADD ON was not visible so i couldn't recache or rebuild.

https://i.imgur.com/qoMrG68.png

https://i.imgur.com/dGRDfDZ.png
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 10:42:14 am by virtuali »

nordicman

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 10:39:10 pm »
+1 on this issue, could not rebuild cache or anything and couatl crashed on me before i landed.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2019, 10:44:58 am »
+1 on this issue, could not rebuild cache or anything and couatl crashed on me before i landed.

Your problem doesn't have anything to do with this thread, which was an issue of GSX sometimes being stuck when calling it before it created all jetways.

Be sure you enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX settings and, if the crash happens again, don't post here, but open a new thread, with a relevant title, and provide your error log found in %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG