Author Topic: Docking guidance not working A330  (Read 1409 times)

renzomarcus

Docking guidance not working A330
« on: December 21, 2019, 11:16:42 pm »
Dear,

Since the latest update (or one of the later updates, haven't flown last month), my VDGS aren't working anymore.
This happened at FT CYYZ and also at Aerosoft EBBR. In the screenshot you can see that the docking is simply blank.
The aircraft used on these 2 occasions is the Aerosoft A330, I also have the SODE VDGS installed.
https://imgur.com/SrYQXL8

EDIT: The above issue only happens with the Aerosoft A330, the below with any aircraft

Also, only at EBBR Aerosoft, when I arrive on a flight, the SODE connection is always lost. This only happens at EBBR, not any single other airport.I have to restart Couatl and then the SODE connection works again.
This only happens upon arrival. If I load up a flight at EBBR, this does not happen.

Please advise.

Kind regards,
Renzo
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 11:29:50 pm by renzomarcus »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Docking guidance not working A330
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 10:55:29 am »
We are checking this now.

Also, only at EBBR Aerosoft, when I arrive on a flight, the SODE connection is always lost. This only happens at EBBR, not any single other airport.I have to restart Couatl and then the SODE connection works again. This only happens upon arrival. If I load up a flight at EBBR, this does not happen.

If other airports with non-GSX SODE jetways are working, this is possibly caused by an issue in that scenery SODE XML file, like a wrong naming, which is required to be correct for GSX.

The GSX docking system not recognizing the Aerosoft A330, is fixed in the latest Live Update.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 05:15:36 pm by virtuali »