Author Topic: Voice Set Change Request  (Read 2064 times)

B777ER

Voice Set Change Request
« on: December 06, 2019, 07:46:32 pm »
Umberto, anyway you could look into changing the USA voice set? The guy sounds like some back woods country, golly-gee whiz type of Barney Fife person. Can we get something more accent neutral? I icringe on every push back hearing it. 
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Voice Set Change Request
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 10:03:05 pm »
I'll pass your comments to the professional voice actor we hired to do that.

B777ER

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 10:09:05 pm »
I'll pass your comments to the professional voice actor we hired to do that.

Unsure if that was a dig towards me but professional voice actor or not doesn't negate the fact his accent is very centered to the Kentucky/Tennessee region of the US.
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 10:14:47 pm »
Unsure if that was a dig towards me but professional voice actor or not doesn't negate the fact his accent is very centered to the Kentucky/Tennessee region of the US.

Are you suggesting 50 different voice sets for the US ? Should we provide with separate accents for Los Angeles and Calabasas too ?

Don't you think there are more important thing to do first, even in the Voice department like, for example, adding a Spanish accent, which is spoken by half-billion people in the world ?

cowings1588

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 10:47:40 pm »

Are you suggesting 50 different voice sets for the US ? Should we provide with separate accents for Los Angeles and Calabasas too ?

Don't you think there are more important thing to do first, even in the Voice department like, for example, adding a Spanish accent, which is spoken by half-billion people in the world ?

what's wrong with the Southern twang anyway.. Ok.. Then you know what should be one with General voice as you say, then ones from Kentucky, Tennessee, than when your in Texas, those with Texas twang.. :)  Especially when down in Houston or anywhere in Texas..  :)   

Then those New Yorkers will want there accent in there as well, you know they will..  lol
COA
Bill