Author Topic: Only G Gates  (Read 4823 times)

mmcwill1

Only G Gates
« on: December 06, 2019, 02:58:26 pm »
Hello! I recently installed several FSDT adding including KDAL. They all look/work great except for Dallas which only has G gates. Whether they are the stock gates or the GSX2 gates, I only get G jetways. Any thoughts on how to address this?

Thanks!

Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Only G Gates
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 10:26:32 pm »
Check the GSX parking customization page, and see the name of the AFCAD in use, which is supposed to be the one from FSDT. If it's not, the name should give you an idea of the conflicting file.

mmcwill1

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 11:39:18 pm »
Check the GSX parking customization page, and see the name of the AFCAD in use, which is supposed to be the one from FSDT. If it's not, the name should give you an idea of the conflicting file.

Can you tell me exactly how to check the parking customization page? Is that something I do from within the app?

Thanks

mmcwill1

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 11:43:09 pm »
I figured it out. You are correct, the scenery that is being referenced is scenery\0202\scenery\Apx22200.bgl, not a FSDT file. Can you tell me the best way of changing that?

mmcwill1

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 12:06:01 am »
Well, thanks to your advice, I figured out the problem. I was at KDAL, not KDFW. I'm not exactly sure if KDAL has jetways at gate G, but I am sure that FSDT KDFW scenery looks great! Thanks for the help!

Mike