Author Topic: FPS issue P3d4.5 with GSX and Addon Manager installed  (Read 1732 times)

JordPalf

FPS issue P3d4.5 with GSX and Addon Manager installed
« on: December 06, 2019, 01:49:48 pm »
Hi,

Hoping someone can help,

I have P3D4.5 installed, and when I updated via Live Updater the other day, I went onto P3D and my FPS have gone from 80 to 10.

I’ve done some reading and been trying to rectify this for days.

I found this thread http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17793.0.html and it sounds like what I’m having issues with but this seems to be from a while ago. Once I uninstall GSX and the Addon Manager my FPS go up to 80 again, all my AntiVirus is off etc, and so seems to be an issue with the Addon Manager. I’m currently in the process of wiping P3D and all the Addons and starting a fresh!

GSX is an excellent product, put since updating its made my sim unusable!

Hope someone can help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FPS issue P3d4.5 with GSX and Addon Manager installed
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 02:21:44 pm »
Are you also using more than one video card or screen ?

That was the issue discussed in that thread and, as you can see how it ended, it was fixed for everybody involved with an update, and nobody ever reported this so far, in more than one year since that thread.

JordPalf

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 02:52:18 pm »
I use 1 video card and 1 screen!

Everything was okay until I recently updated via Live Updater! Then bang 10fps as I said I’m doing a full reinstall of P3D4 and then I’ll just install GSX and see what’s going on!

JordPalf

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 04:37:36 pm »
Started P3DV4 as a fresh install - no addons no settings changed FPS85 avg

Install GSX and it’s down to 10 I’ve set the video driver back to default and it’s still at 10fps?

It sounds exactly like what the other thread had issues with I’m just really confused as to what’s going on?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 10:11:11 pm »
It sounds exactly like what the other thread had issues with I’m just really confused as to what’s going on?

I can only confirm that, nothing that could have possibly have any effect on video has changed in our software since that thread, which everybody that was in, confirmed it fixed, and it was a special case of having to monitors.

In any case, I don't think it's one any use repeating again here that thread, which ran 9 pages long, with all the same replies and troubleshooting steps. Follow each and every message in that thread, try everything that has been suggested *there* and report back *there*